changing cursors in flash changing cursors in flash

Your own example does not work as advertised.

Informative, but nothing that isn't already available and Google-able. Plus, your own attempts to hide the pointer don't work on the second screen, where you select the ActionScript text -- apparently this only hides the normal and hand pointers. It might be useful, if you can find a way to make that work, to include the code for that. Bonus points if you can use a different pointer image for text selection.

Also there was some flagrantly bad grammar/punctuation. Protip: If you're going to make something that's mostly text, at least make sure it's written properly.

frumpy responds:

oh yeh! shit! only just notist! :O

Retarded Animal Babies 21 Retarded Animal Babies 21

WHARRGARBL

Did I catch a WHARRGARBL in the credits? I believe I did. That probably shouldn't have amused me as much as it did.

I liked the integration of all those characters we haven't seen in a while. And how it wasn't just all about the characters fucking (except Puppy, and really it'd be weird if he DIDN'T have a sex plot going). Nice to see some character development with Donkey, too. If that's what that was.

Draw Stick episode 1 Draw Stick episode 1

OOOOOOOOOHHHHWHAAAAAAAAGH **FFFFF**

Couldn't finish it. The "voice" of the main character was just too annoying.

Incidentally, please leave the Zelda-style "voice acting" to Zelda parodies. If you can be bothered to get Flash, you can be bothered to get a microphone.

Mia responds:

Nah.

How dylan got fat How dylan got fat

Two points.

You need to fix it so it doesn't loop, and it should be "the O'Briens' home", not "the O'Brien's home". Other than that I have no opinion.

Miss You pt1 Miss You pt1

Simple and elegant

I'm not really sure what I just watched, but it was put together pretty well. Liked the simple, silhouette style -- it's sort of "artsy", which I suspect is what you were going for. In the future I might use the medium- or high-quality blur filters in some places, particularly the fog.

Windows ZnauZ SP1 v2 Windows ZnauZ SP1 v2

SPEED

Holy crap, that thing was rushy. You need to put some pauses in there. Like, a lot of them. I didn't have half enough time to read most of those messages.

znauz responds:

Updated with slower speed.

Resident Evil ZOMFG Resident Evil ZOMFG

"!"

Not bad. I liked the part where the bullet was ricocheting off the walls and a duplicate of the main character randomly appeared. One thing, though: in some places you used Dynamic Text instead of Static Text by mistake; that's why it's thicker and can be selected with the mouse. The first one was actually a little harder to read because of that. Might want to fix it and re-upload.

Tyrantastorga6 responds:

Yeah, I fixed something right now, I deleted the Spanish version cause I noticed that when clicking ''CONTINUE TO THE MOVIE'' it randomly appeared in another scene from any of the chapters, and not in the intro. And yeah, I will fix the first text of the movie maybe. Not today cause I've been workin on this all day long xD But thank you for the support and the recommendations ^^

Angel vs Devil Angel vs Devil

Pretty cool.

Just a tip though: To keep it from looping at the end, put a keyframe on the last frame (any layer will work), open up the Actions pane, and type:

stop();

You can test it with Ctrl+Enter.

Zakuga responds:

Alright thank you :]

en el cbtis 41 en el cbtis 41

Didn't play.

You people really need to preview these things with Ctrl-Enter before you submit.

freakymage responds:

hey dude i tried to put the newgrounds preloader but i can't change the file, if you have any problems just wait, the files is 7mb long

Mario and Link: A Meeting Mario and Link: A Meeting

Start button is broken.

The Start button works but I had to click it like 20 times. Please to be fixing your ActionScript.

Mariofan9 responds:

Be sure not to click the text. I think that's the problem. Also, was that worth giving me a zero?