changing cursors in flash changing cursors in flash

Your own example does not work as advertised.

Informative, but nothing that isn't already available and Google-able. Plus, your own attempts to hide the pointer don't work on the second screen, where you select the ActionScript text -- apparently this only hides the normal and hand pointers. It might be useful, if you can find a way to make that work, to include the code for that. Bonus points if you can use a different pointer image for text selection.

Also there was some flagrantly bad grammar/punctuation. Protip: If you're going to make something that's mostly text, at least make sure it's written properly.

frumpy responds:

oh yeh! shit! only just notist! :O

Retarded Animal Babies 21 Retarded Animal Babies 21

WHARRGARBL

Did I catch a WHARRGARBL in the credits? I believe I did. That probably shouldn't have amused me as much as it did.

I liked the integration of all those characters we haven't seen in a while. And how it wasn't just all about the characters fucking (except Puppy, and really it'd be weird if he DIDN'T have a sex plot going). Nice to see some character development with Donkey, too. If that's what that was.

Draw Stick episode 1 Draw Stick episode 1

OOOOOOOOOHHHHWHAAAAAAAAGH **FFFFF**

Couldn't finish it. The "voice" of the main character was just too annoying.

Incidentally, please leave the Zelda-style "voice acting" to Zelda parodies. If you can be bothered to get Flash, you can be bothered to get a microphone.

Mia responds:

Nah.

The Crazy Button! The Crazy Button!

FYI

Just so you know, you can just insta-beat it by clicking the red button again instead of PLAY, right at the beginning.

MasterSwank responds:

that was an accident

Jump Over Stuff 2 Jump Over Stuff 2

Pretty pro.

Pretty good concept, and one I haven't seen before. (I was afraid from the title that it was going to be some cookie-cutter platformer.) The graphics were pretty professional looking and the music worked with it well.

I was a little disappointed in the lazy backgrounds (MacOS Leopard default? Really?) Also could have used a freakin' preloader, but at least it didn't have one of those preloaders with the MochiAds. Those are lame.

Odd Snake Odd Snake

Shedding his skin...

"Nibbles" has been around since forever, but I like the idea of having the snake leave a piece of himself behind every time, as a wall I have to avoid. Little touches like that are like what made Galaxian different from (and better than) Space Invaders ... or Nibbles different from Lightcycles, for that matter!

Spafunk1 Spafunk1

Local funding for this program was provided by...

This reminds me of those "Local Events" things that independent and PBS stations sometimes put on between shows, that are like, just text on a screen with maybe a watermark on it or something.

I might have a use for that actually.